Chalo chai Peete hain! This is the most used phrase in Indian households. A refreshing drink, Tea or Chai, has changed many forms in the last century. Our mornings are incomplete with our hot cuppa of tea.
In fact, many people love attempting to prepare the elusive chai in different ways. Are you also one of them? If yes, then this Chai recipe is just for you. Try making it, and do let us know what you felt about it.
Some information about Chai
In our country, Chai is the universal drink. Families get together and share their joys and sorrows at that exclusive cup of chai. However, not many people know that Britishers brought this drink to our homes.
They set up stalls and sold chai,and the rest is history. British were worried that the Chinese would get this wonder drink into Indian markets before they did.
Initially, Indians did not want to jump on the bandwagon. However, someone added strong spices to the Chai 20 recipe, and we too got addicted to Tea.
When looking for a unique taste Chaiops is the best place for tea. Whether you are with your family or friends,Ek cup at Chaiops to Banta Hai.
Best Chai recipe to try
Preparation time- 5 minutes Brewing time -5 Minutes Drinking time- As per your mood
- ½ cup milk (avoid skimmed or toned milk)
- ½ cup water
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp tea leaves (any)
- 1/8 to ¼ tsp chai masala
For masala-Chai 20
- Finely grounded black peppercorn- 160 gram
- Ginger powder- dried ginger- 125 gram
- Grounded or normal cinnamon sticks- 50 gram
- Whole cardamom seeds- grounded- 50 gram
- Finely ground cloves- 5 gram
- Grounded nutmeg- 5 gram
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan. Place the pan on medium heat. Let it heat until the milk starts boiling from the sides. Stir your chai so that the milk does not get scalded.
- When the milk starts boiling completely, take it off the heat and stir it properly. Allow the tea some time to steep. Strain the liquid into your tea cup and serve.
- If you are using whole spices, place them in the spice grinder and grind them in fine form. Remember that the quantities should remain the same. Mix all these spices together, and you can store them in an airtight container.
- Whenever you require the spice, just take out some from the container. Close it carefully not to lose the freshness. Store the container in a cool place.
If you want to avoid working so hard, we want to tell you about the best place for tea. Chaiops has the best tea varieties to offer the tea-famished Indians. We have our outlets all over India. We aim to give you an unforgettable experience in tea drinking.
Visit us today and spend the evening with us. Our fantastic collection of Chai varieties would want you to come again. Your next Chai date is booked with us; make sure you don’t miss it.